RAF 209 Squadron

Welcome to the 209 Royal Air Force Website

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RAF 209 Squadron

Welcome to the 209 Royal Air Force Website

RAF 209 Squadron

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RAF 209 Squadron

This is the home of the RAF 209 Squadron Terrors of the Sky

+2
K43_8mm
Python
6 posters

Am I wasting my time

Python
    Python
    Admin

Am I wasting my time Empty Am I wasting my time

Post  Python Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Salute

Am I Wasting My Time Trying To Revive the squad and play Red Baron I personally think I'm I believe people are just yanking my chain I fixed the forums got teamspeak setup ent and got a practice server and a tournament server tried and contact everyone and people said they were interested and then nothing If I don't hear from those who said they were wanting to join in tournament then I'm going to pull out
    K43_8mm

Am I wasting my time Empty Re: Am I wasting my time

Post  K43_8mm Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:44 pm

~S~ Python looks slim , I lost my JS during practice cant find one locale.
      From what I seen as activity its d e a d.
    K43_8mm

Post  K43_8mm Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:48 pm

~S~ I seen U.S.95 Waldo flying yesterday with zilksi they take a little time to get back but maybe!
    Funki

Post  Funki Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:09 pm

S!

dont thinks so. we had a lot fun last week. But gotta say its kinda hard to get time to fly.
    I am just able to get there on weekend. Watched servers yesterday and around 10pm gmt i saw nearly noone so i went to bed. Maybe we should setup a "flying window" on Saturday . This should be posted on Facebook too. I can just speak for myself, i had a lot of fun, KOA did too. But after that time, it will take some to establish a regular flying.

btw thank you for your work. I really dont think its wasted time.
    K43_8mm

Post  K43_8mm Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Yeah I agree Funki ! I probably will not buy a joy stick I don't like Like a Logitech 3D pro it gives the arm a nice work out and done throwed one away because it wouldn't configure.
     I rekin I am to old for this count me out.
      K43_8mm
    Python
    Python
    Admin

Post  Python Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Salute

Sorry you don't like that joystick to bad you can't fly you might enjoy it

Python
    K43_8mm

Post  K43_8mm Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 am

Remember I enjoyed it for years! as I did IL2 46 and before all that CFS 1 Europe series.
       All on a MS Sidewinder P2 best stick ever for a guy that lost most use of left hand.
     I had my times yall have fun!
    JGS4Shogun

Am I wasting my time Empty Pratice

Post  JGS4Shogun Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 am

[quote="Funki"]S!

dont thinks so.  we had a lot fun last week. But gotta say its kinda hard to get time to fly.
    I am just able to get there on weekend. Watched servers yesterday and around 10pm gmt  i saw nearly noone so  i went to bed. Maybe we should setup a "flying window" on Saturday . This should be posted on Facebook too. I can just speak for myself, i had a lot of fun, KOA did too. But after that time, it will take some  to establish a regular flying.

btw thank you for your work. I really dont think its wasted time.

359/5000
    I think just like you, we need a day or two a week to fly, I met Zilki yesterday and flew along with him. Maybe 6 PM EST is the time to train, I know there are a lot of riders in Europe, maybe I just need to adjust the time by common agreement. I live in Brazil now and I know that the difference of spindle reaches 5 hours, so it will be necessary this agreement.
    RAF_Osprey
    RAF_Osprey

Post  RAF_Osprey Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:29 am

S!
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I am interested...
    That said, I am crap-hammered six ways to Christmas just now with family issues/obligations and trying to get enough paintings finished for my most important show of the year. I don't have enough time to get it all done and until this show (Mid November) is done, I have too much to do to play the games...much as I would like to.
    I hate that I have so many irons in the fire, but I didn't put them all there voluntarily, I'm just trying to manage things.
    As soon as I can clear up some this, I will be more than happy to join in...I miss the fun I've had with you guys in this great game and I look forward to a time when I can kick back and see if my old joystick still works...
    Thanks for all of your efforts, and i will see you when I can...
    Cheers,
    Osp
    RAF209_Beer30
    RAF209_Beer30

Post  RAF209_Beer30 Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:50 pm

S! Osprey.
    Lifes' a bitch sometimes.. But it also has a way of getting better with time, let's hope it will for you.. Good to see you in the Forums..
    All the best
    Salute
    Beer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 am