209RA

This is the home of the 209 Royal Armoured Force

General announcement

orcsrdabest
    Admin

General announcement

Post  orcsrdabest on Thu May 01, 2014 11:35 pm

S!

I want to thank everyone for your support in this transition period.  Already Bedwyr and Beer have done a great job handing over the reigns.  They have made me feel right at home.  I felt comfortable running for this position because I really like the people in this clan and care about what kind of experience they can have in this great game.

Everyone should know that I have some ambitious ideas for the clan but that I am open to suggestions and other ideas.  It has been encouraging to hear some people offer suggestions that Swiss and I have already put into motion (great minds think alike sort of thing Very Happy ).

I plan on being on tomorrow from about 8pm to 9:30pm (5/2).  If anyone wants to talk to me about the future of the clan whether it is about the structure, clan positions, or how we do things it would be great to hear from you.  If you can't be there at that time leave a post here to let me know you want to talk about something and what a good time would be.

Also, a special thanks to Ogre for his class in this election.  I have heard horror stories of how an election has ripped clans apart.  He has been nothing but great to me before, during and after the election.  I salute you sir!

Orcs
    Bedwyr

Re: General announcement

Post  Bedwyr on Sat May 03, 2014 4:43 pm

S! You do us proud Sir!!

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:20 am